Turkey denies reports of strike on US observation post in Syria.
November 25 – SM.News news agency. Turkey has issued a refutation of the reports that the country’s troops carried out an attack on a US observation post in Syria. Hulusi Akar said this on Friday.
Information about the strike of the Turkish Armed Forces as part of Operation Claw-Sword on an American observation post in northern Syria appeared earlier in social networks.
“It is out of the question for us to harm coalition forces or civilians. We have only one target, and that is the terrorists. Wherever the terrorist is, this is our goal,” Akar said on the air of the state television channel TRT Haber.
The air operation against the PKK banned in Turkey has been going on since October 20.
SM-News news agency previously wrote that, according to Hürriyet, the ground operation of the Turkish Armed Forces in Syria could begin after December.
Source : SM News